Evaluated Thoughts

Friday, May 20, 2011

My connection status

I figured out how to link GoodReads to my facebook, but oddly enough only when I add books to my "to-read" list. I wish more people would get on the GoodReads bandwagon (or just the reading bandwagon for that matter!) because it's such a cool social tool that connects people through books. I forgot how my GoodReads was linked to facebook, so imagine my surprise when I was all of a sudden getting comments on my facebook page from people who were offering their praise for a book that I just added to my list.

I finally set up an account on StumbleUpon and I would have done it earlier! What a cool way to find things on-line relating to your interests. Now most of my bookmarks on Diigo are ones that I found through StumbleUpon.

I'm really trying to keep up on reading everybody's blog, but I'm starting to feel an information overload. Thank goodness for GoogleReader, which was another tool that I never had used until recently. GoogleReader and GoogleDocs are basically amazing for individual and collaborative work. I use them both everyday now.

Basically I know that this post isn't really going in a productive direction, but I just wanted to talk about it! If you have any other cool suggestion to things I should do on the internet (good stuff, obviously), I'm all ears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just finished

Annie's bookshelf: read

The Bluest EyeSulaThe GiverThe Devil Wears PradaEnder's GameFahrenheit 451

More of Annie's books »
Annie's  book recommendations, reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Powered by Blogger.

What I'm Reading

Annie's bookshelf: currently-reading

The GiverThe Devil Wears PradaEnder's GameFahrenheit 451Gone With the WindSense and Sensibility

More of Annie's books »
Annie's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

© 2011 Annie Learns., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena